top of page


Are your neighbours undertaking works and they have issued you a Party Wall Notice? Are you undertaking works and need to issue Notices to your neighbour?

When understating certain types of work, such as loft conversions or back extensions which require foundations or any works to a party structure (floors, ceilings or walls) you are required under the Party Wall Act 1996 to inform your adjoining neighbours of your proposals. 


At USL Architects we are experienced Party Wall Surveyors and can help you through the process, including:

  • Issue required Notices

  • Undertake a schedule of conditions.

  • Negotiate an Award


Feel free to contact our dedicated party wall surveyors and have a chat to see if we can help



CLICK image for details of the Party Wall Act

Request a call back about Party Wall services

Please take a moment to complete the form and we'll be in touch

Select which applies to you:

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page